Monday, February 22, 2010





Hey Guys

Thought it was high time I put up another post. As I prepare for Melbourne in flames I am also working on my Battle Fleet Gothic. I had my first battle on the weekend and unfortunately lost, but on the plus side yeah had a ball and can't wait for my next thrilling engagement as I command my fleet. Also with this post got a pic of a new secret space station I'm constructing for BFG. It's not fully painted but when it is not even a small one man fighter could bring it down! No two metre wide exhaust ports for me! As for the wolves well you're in for a treat not only are there a couple of pics of my wolf guard termies but a picture of my strike cruiser for my fleet (also painted in space wolf colours) so enjoy and again any feedback is welcomed.

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment