Friday, February 5, 2010



Hey guys

Happy new year to you all. I hope this is a good hobby filled year for all of us. Just a quick post as I'm just in from a late shift at work and a bit warn out. But I didn't want to leave my hobby blog followers empty handed. I got a couple of pics to show you; one is of my vindicator for my wolves. The other is a Lunar Class Imperial Cruiser I'm doing for my Imperial Fleet for Battle Fleet Gothic. We've been throwing around the idea of doing a joint 40k, BFG and Epic campaign. So I thought I'd get tucked into some BFG always like the thought of being an admiral and having my own fleet of ships (might even get a funny hat!) Anyway folks that's all. As always feedback is most appreciated.

Dan

1 comment:

  1. Hey dan, Nice work they both look really good!

    For a moment I thought it was a space marine battle barge! the colour scheme works nicely. Can you put up your Space Wolves colour receipe please? I have to figure mine out. Also do you have a list for the puppies as I'm having some troubles with mine.

    A slight nit-pick though on your vindicator you have some directional damage going both forwards and backwards. It just looks a bit strange in the photo and may not appear as such in real life but personally I would stick to damage pretty much all in the one direction.

    Great work on the hobby. What else do you have hiding at your place? Can we see all the puppies you have so far??

    ReplyDelete