Sunday, August 16, 2009

And the lord of change said "Let there be colour" and so it was.



Hey Hobbyist and True Believers

How's it going? Well I've got some progress on my chaos to report. So my Battle Standard Bearer is finished and looking awesome if I do say so myself. A big thanks to Caine and Rick for their hints and tips. I've also made a start on my warriors and as you can see I've gone for bases which are a red earth and to break it up I've decided to go with some green sludge (Ok a little bit Nurgle but hey at the end of the day we're all Chaos aren't we?). I'll have more to report soon hopefully but until then your thoughts and point's of views are welcomed.

Dan thew Payne Train of the South

2 comments:

  1. Yeay!! more news!! and more importantly you fixed your BSB. i hope hes pinned this time lol :P

    yeah looking good but give us a few shots of him from front on. i want to see that eye/face detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like the warrior in the centre third rank. it looks like hes spotted something off to the side of the battle.

    "Ooh! Hotdogs!"

    ReplyDelete